Competent Management Consultant, Entrepreneur and Founder of First Principles Consulting; track record of bottom-line business improvements based on client engagement and ownership, sustained long after the assignments end.
- 20 years management consulting
- 15 years mining
- 8 years automotive design, manufacturing, project management, client engagement
- Profound ability to improve bottom line by upgrading Management Systems, which leverage people, process and technology to drive sustainable behaviour change.
Background, experience and competencies:
- Business & Operational Readiness - Ensuring operational success on launch day
- Integrated Management Systems & Business - Processes Profound understanding and ability to lead change
- Project Management - Deep understanding of what drives project success and the ability to implement the measures
- Strategy Development & Execution - Ability to lead the development of the right strategy, as well as the processes required to execute it on time
- Business & Operations Improvement - Capable of creating order from chaos systematically
- Change Management - Proven track record of leading successful change management a part of transformation project
- Constraint Management - Skilled in finding the bottlenecks in your operation and the ability to manage them
- Modern Collaboration Apps & Processes - Experienced in designing and implementing cloud-based collaboration platforms
- Executive Stakeholder Collaboration - Engages with C-suite and GM level on a daily basis
- Business Analysis/Diagnostics - Identifies lost opportunities in organisations and processes through a structured analytical method; designs improvement projects to close gaps
Clientele includes many blue chip companies such as BHPBilliton, Barrick, Newmont, Evolution Mining, Optus, Telstra, Bank of Taiwan, Burswood Casino, Pirelli, Unilever and many more.
Worked in Australia, Canada, USA, Germany, Switzerland, Chile, Peru, Ghana and Papua New Guinea.