Credit Investigator/ Appraiser/ Collector/ Ropa Assistant
Orix Metro Leasing and Finance Corporation
- Conducts thorough credit investigation of prospective clients and sureties to establish their character and credit worthiness, and prepares corresponding reports.
- The credit investigation shall include, but will not limited to, bank, trade, neighborhood checking, business verification, and court checking.
- Ascertains completeness of loan application requirements before forwarding such for review.
- Conducts ocular inspection of financed equipment after delivery to the client's premises or designated site, prior to release of proceeds.
- Check status of delinquent accounts on a daily basis and initiates collection action.
- Keeps in constant contact with all delinquent accounts by telephone, cellphone, email and/or mail. Reports status of delinquent account to BH/ BIC on weekly basis.
- Maintains updated records of client's address and contact numbers. Skip-traces delinquent clients.
- Implements repossession orders as authorized and prepares the necessary documents.
- Assist in the preparation of court pleadings, documents, and other evidence to be used for accounts recommended for legal action.
- Acts as PDC custodian and ensures that PDCs received from clients are promptly deposited on its due date.
- Deposits daily collections in the authorized depository banks.