Head of Social
At Organic I lead, write and execute the social media strategy for brands including Nectar, The Body Shop, Samsung and PWC. Working with the other digital and creative departments to foster an environment where everyone can collaborate on producing the very best work across two offices, I help to grow our existing accounts and pitch for new business. My key achievements to date include:
- Writing and leading on The Body Shop's global Instagram strategy, increasing engagement by 120% in the first 3 months and advising on the integration of 47 market channels into 1
- Growing the social media department to become the fastest expanding department in the agency, winning 3 retainers and a series of project work, contributing to 30% of total turnover within a year.
- Creating the social strategy for all of Nectar's channels and executing its 2015 Christmas campaign which saw more than half a million app downloads achieved from social channels only.
- Working on PWC's social advertising, helping the client to reduce its average CPC and CPM by 50% and proving the ROI of social to the firm through educational consultancy.
- Nominated for Best use of Content in the Drum Search Awards 2016