Saumerio is a performance marketing agency in which I had the task of found the Digital Team; my principal activity is to create performance strategies for our different clients in order to achieve their goals, growth. I have also the opportunity to work with the strategy team as a planner, focus on managing the inside traffic optimizing, at the same time, sources and time.
With the pass of the time, the board members offered me to become a CPO (Chief Performance Officer). My main role is to coordinate the entire agency optimizing our work flow and assets in order to growth the company.
As CPO my principal responsibilities are:
- Create digital marketing strategies focus on performance and fitting the personality of each client.
- Implement digital tactics such as SEM, SEO, SMM, Affiliate Marketing and digital PR, to mention some of them.
- Coordinate web pages development and optimization with the tech team.
- Mesure, optimize and report digital campaigns.
- Create and increase our own digital presence and the one of our clients.
- Planning, executing and control an ideal flow work of all the agency.
- Negotiating with traditional and digital suppliers.
- Being the communication bridge between clients and agency.
- Attending meeting and follow up projects with national and foreign customers.
- Design an organizational culture and establish the company’s politics.
- Lead Saumerio’s team to measure our performance from the beginning of the funnel to the bottom of it.