To whom it may concern,
I hereby wish to apply for a vacancy at your institution as a Intern to complete my practical hours for my Diploma in Hospitality.
I completed my N4 - N6 in Hospitality at Boland College in Stellenbosch, South Africa, June 2015 and did many extra courses at the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Studio in South Africa. I completed +- 1000 hours at Wilderness Safaris at Damaraland Camp, 383 hours at Nambil Meat Supplies, nearly 450hrs at Safari Hotel in the Banqueting department and nearly 420 hours at Heja Lodge.
I started studying part time January 2016 at IOL for a degree in BEd Senior Primary – Natural Science & Health Education and Mathematics.
I am dedicated, hard working, highly artistic, organised, trustworthy, reliable, spontaneous and work good with people and children on all levels of life.
Please find my Online Curriculum Vitae in the following formats:
1. The Visual version - https://www.visualcv.com/marichelle-keys?access=5lX2wfF137G
2. My Infographic CV - http://vizualize.me/MarichelleKeys?r=MarichelleKeys
3. My LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=384621660
4. A YouTube VIDEO Presentation of my work - http://youtu.be/5A6QlvPMD94
4. The Pdf (Acrobat) version.
My Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Tourism and client service skills
- Food & beverage skills
- Hospitality skills
- Project Management
- Catering skills
- Menu Planning skills
- Pastry and Chocolate Decor skills:
- Les Grande Tart
- Halloween Dark Festival
- Décor Entry Level
- Swiss Tradition
- Art of Cupcake making
- Art of Classical cakes
Attached please find the "Learning Programme Framework" of Boland College to give you an idea what I need to do for my practical hours.
Your time and consideration will be much appreciated!