Document Controller (Contractual for 6 months)
Enviromena Power Systems – Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Project: Hybridization of Al Yassat Island Diesel Power Station with 800 kW Photovoltaic Solar Plant
- Supporting the Project Management Team; maintains specifically assigned project database/s.
- Uploading, downloading, scanning all documents submitted to the client and consultant into the server/DMS.
- Attending meeting with Project Manager or Project Engineer with client management.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Maintaining the LOD (List of Deliverable ); allocating numbers for an easy and quick traceability of documents/drawings.
- Responsible to maintain master documents/drawings; registering also incoming and outgoing correspondence and weekly progress reports; reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
- Receives and registers Client provided document for detail engineering or construction engineering project, including in-house generated document.
- Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
- Performs document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures.
- Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers; keeping track of all company records by looking through both hard files and computer data base files on a regular basis.
- Prepares engineering project reports, as may be required.