San Jose State University
Study Abroad: Japanese Culture, Japan, Summer 2011
- Developed an understanding of Japanese culture and history.
- Improved my writing and communication skill in Japanese.
Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Computer Tools for Business, Logic and Critical Reasoning, Quantitative Business Analysis, Fundamental of Finance, Fundamental Management and Organizational Behavior.
Investment Research and Analysis Project, 2010
- Contributed in a team of 5 to conduct and analyze research on a company to make an investment decision.
- Developed an investment plan based on research and analysis results.
- Include Industry trends research, currency fluctuations research, liquidity Analysis, Solvency Analysis, and Profitability Analysis.
Negotiation Project, 2011
- Contributed in a team of 4 to represent an under develop country in a profitable business negation with another country.
- Conducted a country analysis and created a contract agreement.
- Negotiate and attain the most profitable agreement for our representing country.
Cultural Management Imperatives Project, 2011
- Assumed lead role on a team of 4 in developing a professional paper for an American company in hiring a manager for a new subsidiary India.
- Developed job advertisement, interview questions, U.S. based training program, and cultural guidelines.
Member, SJSU International Business Association.