A high energy “Hands-On” Director of Training - IT/Sales/Soft Skills with over Ten years of successful Management, Training & Development professional experience in Fortune 500 companies and Educational Institutions.Some of these companies and educational Institutions include Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, Chubb Computer Services, Prudential Douglas Elliman, Long Island University, and most recently Burgdorff Realtors, ERA/NRT/Realogy & Dover Business College. At Burgdorff Realtors, ERA, I reported directly to the President & COO.The hundreds of testimonials that I have received over the years attest to the high caliber of my program designs, training materials, my inspiring, motivating delivery style and my “Raving Fans” strategies.
- Provided a variety of innovative, Dynamic & Engaging Sales & IT Blended Training Solutions for over 800 Agents (15 NJ Offices) in New Jersey & New York-over 1000 Agents (9 NYC Offices). This includes conducting needs assessments, designing class, creating documentation, delivery, gathering feedback/Using the ADDIE Model.Using a Learning Management System to manage announcements, registrations, track attendance. (Burgdorff ERA, NRT, Realogy & Prudential Douglas Elliman)
- Saved a Company $30,000 a year by redesigning a Sales Training Program. (Burgdorff ERA, NRT, Realogy)
- Designed and Developed Instructional & Motivational events for hundreds of Real Estate Agents such as “Up and Close with Top Producers” roundtable event.Identified Speakers and Handled Logistics for Classes – “Creative Visualization to enhance your Business” (Burgdorff ERA)
- Created productivity boosting training materials that allowed content experts a much wider and significant dissemination of knowledge and training by using multimedia technology. For example, this allowed some key executives to get their message out – Projects – Secure ID, Records Management (R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute)This also helped with Knowledge capture and reinforcement of Company Policies.
- Made it easy for Johnson and Johnson Employees/Executives to learn about a new IBM 600E Laptop by developing a powerful 30-minute video.
- Provided a variety of Instructor-Led IT Training solutions for clients such as Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, R.W.Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Citibank, CIT Group, Bristol-Meyers Squibb,Chubb.Topics included the MicroSoft Office Suite, Exchange/Outlook, Lotus Notes.
- Develop, Lead, and Manage special Diversity projects: e.g.,Hispanic Outreach Program/Diversity Initiative – www.bienvenidoacasaera.com
- Manage/develop Intranet/Internet projects for AT&T
- Provided Dynamic/Engaging Instructor-Led Microsoft Office Suite Applications & Database Trainingto hundreds of Adult Learners in Educational Institutions such as Long Island University and Business Schools.
- Maximized performance of staff by utilizing effective management techniques such as Situational Leadership. (Burgdorff Realtors, ERA & Prudential Douglas Elliman)
- Established good relationships with Vice Presidents, Vendors, Speakers, Key Stakeholders