1. “I have worked with Marianne on many projects since late 2001. Whenever I needed a creative mind and someone I could count on to meet deadlines, Marianne was there. She worked endless hours on my projects to ensure the best outcome, and I never had to worry about the quality of her work. Marianne is very detail oriented and she will make sure she understands your end goals before she engages in a project. Any organization will benefit tremendously with Marianne on their team.” December 29, 2009Joe Rutter, Director, Accredited Home Lendersworked with Marianne at Accredited Home Lenders------------------------------
2. “Marianne is a top notch professional and all around classy lady. She is an expert communicator and a master at the written word she developed successful marketing campaigns that set our company apart from the competition, and increased revenue as a direct result of Marianne's work. In addition, Marianne is extraordinarily helpful in many other management capacities and is a true team player. She is dedicated to expand her wealth of knowledge to position and catapult any company into the future and is dedicated to providing nothing but first in class service to everyone around her. Marianne does not believe in mediocre work as she puts her heart and soul into her projects and gets results and does all this with a smile to brighten everyone's day. In addition she reliable has integrity, and will be an asset to any company that will accept nothing but first class results. Marianne is a highly respected professional and It was utmost pleasure to work with someone as professional, dedicated and personable as Marianne and I sincerely hope for another opportunity to work with her again!
Thank you Marianne you are a First Class Professional!!” December 16, 2009Anna Cuevas, Account Executive, Accredited Home Lendersworked with Marianne at Accredited Home Lenders------------------------------
3. “Working with Marianne was refreshing! Marianne always had a smile and genuine interest when we exchanged greetings such as “good morning, how are you”. That same enthusiasm and charismatic efficiency was evident in her productivity. Marianne’s creativity often pushed the limits of the resources available to her – certainly not one to just watch the world go by. Marianne clearly wanted to produce the best possible results, regardless of schedule constraints. It has been great working with you Marianne!” July 9, 2009Toby Anderson, Systems Engineer, Accredited Home Lendersworked with Marianne at Accredited Home Lenders------------------------------
4. “In April, 2004, we decided to create a program for our brokers (our business customers) called Use Your Noodle. Basically, I would deliver these presentations, but the preparation was the real key to its success. This came from Marianne Barrett in our marketing department, who really took the lead role on this project. I really look at Marianne for two roles which she happens to be very good at:
(1.) Marianne is highly creative. She created a life sized billboard [of Jim Nudelman] to attract attention at the event. She made extremely creative fliers designed to get maximum attendance. She contacted every broker in a market where we were going to put these functions together. She made a Use Your Noodle Top 10 Tips sheet.
(2.) Marianne is extremely detail oriented. She is like the clown juggling many balls in the air at the same time. Her efforts led to 170 brokers attending the function in Phoenix and 105 in Denver...our goal was 70 at each [event]. The attendance led to an increase in business and more revenue and profit for the company.
Marianne is a brainstormer of great ideas. I would recommend Marianne to any company looking to enhance its marketing efforts. Her creative ideas, draws attention, leading to phone calls, leading to increased revenues.” October 5, 2007Jim Nudelman, National Sales Training Manager, Accredited Home Lendersworked with Marianne indirectly at Accredited Home Lenders
5. "I'm really impressed with the editing you and your staff did [to my MNE ColdFusion article (May 2001)] to make the finished product better than the original. It has a nice 'feel' to it." May 25, 2001Eric W. Bowers, Malecki Music, Inc. Midrange Computing technical writer------------------------------
6. "I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for Marianne Barrett, who served as Communications Manager at the Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce for approximately four years.Marianne is a committed, highly competent, focused individual who always works until the job is completed. She is definitely not a clock watcher, and uses her job description as a guideline rather than as an absolute entity. In other words, she is committed to whatever tasks need to be completed in and out of her job description.She is very creative and intuitive. Her ability to design and create printed media, organize copy, proof copy, layout copy is excellent. Her position at the Chamber required her to work with five vice presidents of divisions and their staff, the CEO/President of the Chamber as well as two directors. She did so with distinction, and was well respected and liked by everyone.Her responsibilities also required her to work with local businesses, handle all publications for the Chamber, direct Internet matters and chair various committees that had business representatives as well as community volunteers as members.She handled grand openings for a variety of businesses in the city and the region, creating press releases for those companies, designing ad copies, etc. She had sole responsibility for the publication of the Emphasis magazine, the major publication of the Chamber, as well as all departmental brochures and other marketing pieces.She was able to handle extremely large volumes of work in an accurate and timely manner. She was very pleasant and easy to work with, always willing to encourage and assist her fellow workers.Any company that is fortunate enough to have her as an employee will be a lucky company. She is the consummate employee and manager." November 1997Bettye J Poignard, Vice President - Workforce Development DivisionGreater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
7. "Just a little note to commend you on the 'new' look of the Emphasis. The [redesign] changes were definite improvements. Keep up the good work!" May 31, 1996Penny Lyn Buck, Director of Sales, Sumner Suites Member, Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
8. "I am writing on behalf of Marianne Barrett, who was employed by the City of Pinellas Park on July 30, 1990 as a temporary employee to assist with the promotion of the city's new recycling program.Her temporary employment extended into a permanent part-time position, assisting all city departments, upon request, with any and all types of publications and artwork. This included design, verbiage (copy writing), photography, layout, pricing and supervision of printing of the final product. These products have included the city newsletter, the annual city calendar, designs for the annual financial report (the annual budget), recycling brochures, as well as the print advertising for the city's annual Country in the Park celebration (she designed the logo, which has been used over the last three years), and various other documents.Marianne is self-motivated and manages her hours wisely. She completes projects within the necessary time frame. She deals with people in a professional and cheerful manner.She has been an asset to the City of Pinellas Park, and we are sorry that her husband's job relocation is making it necessary for her to leave our employment. We would recommend her to any prospective employer, and we would be very happy to re-employ her if the opportunity should present itself." April 22, 1993Ronald P Forbes, City Manager, City of Pinellas Park------------------------------9. "I congratulate you on the fine job you have done in producing an outstandingly attractive and informative newsletter for our citizens. The graphics, layout and content are excellent. The library staff, Tom and I really appreciate the chance to be included in this fine effort. Marianne, you should be proud. Thanks again; you help make our city look even better." August 13, 1992Barbara Ponce, Library Director, City of Pinellas Park