- Responsible for the visual representation of the building or the structure for the developers.
- Remain touch with the architects and engineers in order to add to the value of the work or add aesthetic value to the sketches.
- Incorporate changes or modifications according to the suggestions of the architect or the engineer.
- Have the ability to put thoughts into action as far as making drawings are concerned.
- After the completion of the initial sketches, the draftsman should present them to the architect for appropriate implementation.