Tactical purchasing: sourcing of goods and services; this will include supplier selection, competitive bidding, supplier negotiations, contract management, vendor master data.
Entail the entire Procurement to Pay (P2P) process including the following key areas:
1. Tactical purchasing: sourcing of materials, products and services to support operations; supplier selection, tendering, supplier negotiations, contract management, vendor master data, and supplier relations
2. Operational buying: place purchase orders on vendors, follow up through service / product delivery and invoicing, problem solving
3. Manage supplier performance
Comply and execute global and regional category management strategies in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Issue request for quotations (RFQ) and organize competitive buddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders including our business units (Product Service Lines) and Project Management to obtain their input on purchasing needs and review supplier tenders.
Maintain accurate and timely administration in SAP and other systems such as creating new vendors and master data, establish supplier contracts, generate purchase orders.
Analyze purchase spend data and vendor scorecard results to identify savings opportunities and improve processes; provide information to management and stakeholders through systematic report.
Facilitate transfer of best practices and continuous improvement practices within Romania.
- Implementing Procurement Procedures
- Total contracts value: 1.200.000 Euro
- Total orders value: 900.000 Euro