HBH Holdings S.A.
Development & Asset Manager
• Asset Management of a portfolio of high-end properties, setting goals and objectives for each property, in order to maximise profit by increasing rental income & reducing operating expenses • Development of a sustainable leasing strategy to achieve shareholders financial objectives • Management and negotiation of lease contracts with existing & new tenants to ensure high occupancy rate, high collection rates, use of space to the maximum advantage, continuity of lease and sustainable profit • Ensuring compliance of tenants with lease contract requirements • Routine audits of the portfolio to identify properties that lag in profitability • Execution of corrective measures when early warning signs exist on performance issues • Liaison with property agents to identify potential tenants • Qualitative assessment of tenants, based on profitability track record & sustainability parameters.
• Evaluation of land/buildings potential for development or purchase to drive real estate performance and asset value • Management and monitoring of property agents to ensure the company’s investment objectives are accurately communicated to potential property owners.
• Planning the development strategy for new projects, ensuring that the leasing plan is feasible and the commercial targets sustainable
• Preparation of Business Plans, Budgets & Investment analysis for new projects • Identification of the project’s vision, scope and objectives • Identification of target markets, product mix and user groups • Setting up commercial targets & profitability parameters • Assessment of the project viability, establishment of the development budget & financial models
• Investment Proposals prepared and presented to the BoD • Report line directly to the CEO • Presentations of company’s performance to the BoD • Proposals to Investors for next year’s development strategy • Reporting