- Coordination and project management. Coordinate between sales and business development, product releases and external marketing related service providers
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short and long-term issues that must be addressed; providing information, recommending options, courses of action and implementing initiatives.
- Work with internal creative team to create marketing campaigns, promotions, and events for all products.
- Owning and delivering the marketing budget and plan
- Market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Utilizing digital marketing channels to meet the sales and marketing objectives
- Work with outsource agencies or on own to create and posting engaging content across multiple digital channels
- Proactively develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations and other PR activities that promote awareness of company initiatives
- Work with the sales team to craft compelling sales collateral that communicates the unique value proposition, engages prospects and helps close deals.
- Management and ownership of marketing and sales materials including website content, brochures, merchandise, etc.
- Own, co-ordinate and execute planning, logistics and attendance for industry events