Maria Kristina A. Amparo
- 559 National Higway, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna
A highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of administrative activities. Well organized and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment. Looking for a career advancement opportunity with a company that will develop skills & potential.
1. Kai Tak Development – Trunk Road T2 and Infrastructure at South Apron-With an alignment passing through the South Apron of the former Kai Tak Airport and under part of the Hong Kong Harbour, Trunk Road T2 is a new 3.6 km dual 2 lane highway with costs currently estimated at HK$10 billion. The Trunk Road T2 forms the central portion of the planned Route 6, connecting the Central Kowloon Route project to the Tseung Kwan O-Lam Tin Tunnel project via approximately 0.8km of at-grade and depressed highway, 2.1km of twin TBM subsea tunnel and 0.7km of approach cut and cover tunnels.
2. West Kowloon Cultural District Park Development-The West Kowloon Cultural District is one of the largest cultural developments worldwide. Its vision is to create a vibrant cultural quarter for Hong Kong. Apart from several facilities to host and produce world-class exhibitions, performances and arts and cultural events, it will also provide 23 hectares of public open space including a park, a green avenue and a waterfront promenade, and will be well connected with the neighbourhood.
Provides necessary support to the Construction Project Management Team on administrative and clerical aspects of the work ensuring the proper and timely execution, monitoring, control and closeout/acceptance of the project all in accordance with the Construction Project Management Plan (CPMP).
1. Filinvest Building-Alabang- is a 10 storey office building with 2 basement parking which rises within the PEZA certified IT Park, Northgate Cyberzone of Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. The structure is intended for office use to cater to companies.
2. IHUB 3 & 4 Extension- is an addition of three (3) new elevators, including construction of new elevator shaft and machine room, between IHUB 3 and 4 buildings with modernization of the 3 existing elevators at IHUB 3 building. It also includes provision of new smoking areas at the 5th, 8th, 11th, and 15th floors in between IHUB 3 and 4 buildings.
3. IHUB 9 & 10 Twin Towers- are composed of fourteen (14) floors plus two (2) basement parking floors. The structures are intended for office use to cater to the needs of BPOs, call centers and other IT related companies.
4. Megablock Phase 1- including 3 Basement Parking Levels and one (1) 25-Storey Building consisting of Podium Parking Floors, Commercial and Office Spaces intended for BPO's. Project Owned by Filinvest Alabang, Inc. and Cyberzone Properties, Inc. located at Northgate Avenue, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang Muntinlupa.
Good interpersonal skill.
Engr. Loisa N. Buno/Project Coordinator/Arcadis/0917-544-3970/0943-280-5645
Mr. Mark Anthony B. Romano/Construction Project Manager/Design Coordinates, Inc./0917-580-9584/0942-345-2112
Engr. Jose I. Tamesis/Construction Manager/Filinvest Alabang, Inc./0922-870-2536