As an analyst, utilizes Project Management Methodology and applies them consistently. Monitor multiple projects simultaneously by establishing project plans and objectives to ensure goal attainment with defined parameters. Communicates project progress, results and recommendations through meetings, phone calls, presentations and written reports. Facilitate working group sessions with the Clinical Departments to identify and drive requirements to improve business processes. Responsible for design, system analysis, building, testing and implementing the complex health care IS system.
Build experience with Master Files, including:
- Build and update OpTime Navigators (LVN, VCN)
- Build Narrator/Storyboard, Event Templates (LEV)
- Build Smartforms (LQF)
- Customize Status boards and Nurse Work List (HRX, E2R, E2U, E2N)
- Build and edit Flowsheets (FLT, FLO)
- Update OpTime User and Department Profiles (LPR)
- Build and updated Print Groups (LPG)
- Create custom Programming Point Extension Records (LPP)
- Create custom columns (PAF)
- Edit User Roles (EMP)
- Facility Structure build (DEP, EAF)
- Create and edit Smartforms (LQF)
As a Nurse, provides care to increasingly complex patients and coordinates the interdisciplinary team. Follows the nursing process, modifies care based on continuous evaluation of the patient's condition, demonstrates clinical problem-solving and critical thinking and makes decisions using evidence-based analytical approach. Provide collaboration with staff and the interdisciplinary team concerning safety data to improve outcomes.