Project Manager Coordinator, Branded Content
FREEDA MEDIA spa
- Create and develop the branded content business unit in charge of all the branded partnership including partners from different industry field such as Gucci, LVMH, Moncler, Shiseido Group, Estée Lauder Group, L'Oréal Group, Nike, Adidas, Levi's, Luxottica, Eni, Mattel, Action Aid, Barilla, Nestlé and most of the entertainment companies - Universal, Rai, Lucky Red, Warner Distribution.
- Manage the PM Team (4 people: 2 junior PM + 2 Senior PM)
- Create and manage the branded content workflow in order to facilitate the creation of Branded content Partnership in every step of the process
- Create long term strategy for partners including 360° leverages, from editorial coverage to content studio managing the provided budget
- Media Product analysis and new Product development working closely to the Head of Content and Distribution team in order to provide the best performance to our brand partners.
- Create and Manage social distribution campaign to ensure the best performance and results
- Create Branded Content reports and analysis in order to support internal teams on creating the best contents and in order to create a standardize commercial offer
- International Branded Content Analysis and Worldwide competitors analysis and benchmark in order to support the sales department
WHAT WE DO: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6473661819478245376