Assistant to finance manager
- Ensure accuracy monthly closing, analyze financial results, R&O analysis, review KPI with operation team. Acting analyzing and reporting works of finance manager independently.
- Control forecast process, analyze changes of forecast results, identify risks and opportunities for improving businesss performance. Report project status in finance forecast review meeting.
- Assisted core business units in understanding their financial status, develop the budget model and support control on budgets.
- Accounts receivable calculation and reporting, estimate possible risks. Working capital analysis.
- Liquidity planning, analyze and fix liquidity problems. Tax liquidation. Complete annual, tax and liquidity audits.