1. Worker's & Staff Payroll Monthly Processing
2. All company banking matters.
3. All Office Stationery & Equipment monitoring
4. Staff Travel arrangement
5. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
6. Arranging travel and accommodation and, take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations/meeting.
7. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
8. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
9. Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments and dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD.
10. Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
11. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
12. Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the MD is well prepared for meetings.
13. Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
14. Carrying out specific projects and research.
15. Responsibility for accounts and budgets at plantation office.
16. Taking on some of the MD's responsibilities and working more closely with management.
17. Being involved in decision-making processes.
18. Conduct screening and interviews for candidates, review manpower requirements with operations and prepare monthly recruitment and manpower reports.
19. Establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners i.e. search firms, professional bodies to ensure strong pool of qualified candidates available for all positions.
20. To ensure all job applicants have a positive experience of the recruitment process.