Oct 2006 - Apr 2009
- Analyzed and evaluated case files against litigation worthiness standards of the firm.
- Performed legal research of applicable laws, regulations and legal precedents so as to provide Counsel with timely, accurate, and thorough research.
- Maintained legal memoranda, interrogatories, motions, administrative reports and other documents.
- Orchestrated plans for the completion of case files and authorization documents with limited supervisory.
- Registered plaintiffs' case files documents in law firm's database.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while preserving strict confidentiality.
- Produced quality check reports to conduct interim project reviews and final project tweaks prior to submission to outside law firms.
- Executed all aspects of day-to-day operations of several team projects of Case Management Facility in a 3-year span.
- Demonstrated the ability to work well with others in a leadership environment.
- Classified capability levels of personnel within the department allowing proper division of workflow.
- Evaluated areas for process improvement and cost reduction.
Jul 2005 - Apr 2006
Retail Salesperson/Customer Service Representative
- Coordinated and managed customers' accounts and assisted them with product and service needs.
- Participated in resolving complaints and diffusing tension to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Oversaw all processed orders, forms, applications, and requests through effective communication with internal departments.
- Conducted follow-ups on customer inquiries and completed call logs and reports.
Sep 2001 - Apr 2002
Administrative Assistant (Internship)
Developed and maintained good working relationship with all current clients and future prospects.
Complied and organized incoming letters and documents.
- Supplied and managed office equipments, machine or properties
Jun 2009 - Present
Master of Business Administration - (ACBSP Accredited)
Aug 1999 - May 2003
Bachelor of Science - (AACSB Accredited)