For the past eight years I have been a proud member of the Pacific Northwest Ironworkers Local 86. During which time I became experienced in safety regulations and rules as the Safety Coordinater for union contractors for four years. I have enjoyed the comrodery as well as the opportunity to work with such a unique group of individuals. Prior to this, most of my work experience was in the professional arena. It is in this atmosphere that I am most comfortable and successful both professionally and personally. Looking to transition back into the professional field. Ambitiously asking for the opportunity to show you how I can make a difference in your company as well as the lives of those you touch. Using my nine years of customer service experience , skills and GOD given abilities I am sure to be a perfect match for whom it is you are looking for.
Nov 2001 - Present
- Weld and fabricate steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Proficient in interpreting blue prints
- Supervised and coached co-workers on safety laws and regulations as Safety Coordinator for union contractors
- Maintained an attendance log as well as accident report for the union as Job Steward
- Provided "on the job training" to Apprentices dispatched to my worksite
Mar 1992 - Aug 2001
Inside Sales Representative
- Nine years of customer service experience
- Effective working with outside and inside customers to resolve problems
- Order and maintained parts log
- Ability to remain productive in a fast pace environment
- Strong phone skills, superior listening and probing abilities
- Data entry and processing
Sep 1988 - Jun 1992
Gang Prevention / Intervention Coordinator
- Nurtured the relationship between the community and it's youth through community outreach programs
- Initiated and coordinated community events for the youth
- Supervised and directed staff in providing families with the education and training needed for employment opportunities
- Provided services that enabled individuals to attain self-sufficiency
- Coordinated and encouraged intervention counseling sessions between parents and their children
Sep 1989 - Feb 1992
Assistant Basketball Coach
- Assisted with practice and game preparations
- Knowledgeable in collegiate and conference polices and regulations at the community college level
- Visited, interviewed and recruited student-athletes
- Facilitated Summer youth camps, basketball camps and tournaments
- Coached and supervised athletes in the fundamentals of basketball and conditioning
- Responsible for the growth of the basketball program and it's athletes at YVCC
Transportation Work Identification Credential needed for access in secured areas during the course of work. Jobs such as Boeing work sights, Sea-Tac Airport and the Port of Seattle. Valid for 5yrs.
Member of the Drug Free Work Place Program for 8yrs.
U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration Safety Training card.
Washington Association of Building Officials certified welder card.