FGV - University of California - Irvine
Education & Professional Certification:
üMBA in Project Management
üPMI course in Project Management Foundations
üB. S. in Mechanical Engineering
üRBI Methodology and Implementation – API/TISCHUK/ACET/TWI /APTECH
üISO 14000 Audit Leader – SGS/IRCA/UKAS
üISO 9000Audit Leader – SGS/IRCA/ UKAS
üHAZOP- Hazards Consultant
üCertified API 570 Pressure Piping Inspection course
üCertified Equipment Inspector – (ABRACO/ABENDE/FBTS)
üCertified Welding Inspector – American Welding Society (AWS)
üCE Marking in Pressure Vessels – British Standards
üCertified Fabrication Inspector – National System of Qualification(SNQC/SEQUI)
SGS Brazil2001- September 2006
Operational Coordinator,Industrial Services DivisionSao Paulo, Brazil
World’s leader in inspections, tests, verification and audits SGS provide a wide range of services to the whole industrial chain, covering more than 140 countries and with 28 branches in Brazil. Providing services in Asset Integrity to the most of the multinational companies like PETROBRAS, SHELL, BRASKEM, DOW CHEMICAL, BRITISH GAS, RHODIA, EXXOM, MONSANTO, CVRD, CSN.
- Managing customer relationship, dealing with commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering to assure the results quality for both parts.
- As a team leader in more than 15 major shutdowns of various process units (like FCC, Oil Rigs, FPSO,LNG, CDU, VDU, Hydrotreater, Polypropylene, Propylene recovery unit, hydrogen, Chlorine and Caustic Soda manufacturing units), prepared scope of inspection work and performed internal inspection of static equipments and piping. Issued report and recommendations based on the inspection observations.
- Conducting audits and assessments based on ISO 9000, 14000 standards and HAZOP/HAZID/QRA techniques.
- Conducting safety behavior audit and safety talk on weekly basis, to the work force.
- Leading a team to perform regular Inspection (Internal & external) of the static equipments like reactor & regenerator, Vessels, Column, S&T exchangers, Air-Fin Coolers, Process Fired Heaters, High Pressure Exchangers, Piping, safety relive devices and Tanks.
- Prepared inspection procedure of furnace, PSV testing, Exchanger and pressure vessels.
- Conducted failure analysis and resolved the material degradation problem.
- Witnessing calibration of safety relief devices, preparation of inspection and repair procedure, preparation of Inspection budget / plan and supervision of NDT activities.
- Monitored CP system (ICCP and sacrificial anode) with the help of third party agency. Reviewed the reports and issued recommendations
- Delivering training to the team in the subjects of Refinery corrosion, Welding technology and Pressure safety relive valves.
- Reviewed Project specification, Material request for quotation, P&ID, Isometric drawings.
- Inspected the received materials using Positive material analyzer, holiday testing, hydro testing, dimensional check and visual inspection.
·Carried out vendor shop inspection during the manufacturing of pipes from plates, automatic welding of the seams, Automatic ultrasonic testing, on line radiography testing (RTR) and destructive testing.
- Prepared welding procedures for different material of construction.
- Inspected cross country pipeline and plant piping for naphtha and gasoline, for the, including Radiography interpretation, ultrasonic testing, DP testing, Welder qualification, WPS & PQR preparation and visual inspection of the weld.
- Conducted Coating and painting inspection of the under ground and above ground piping system and tanks of above project.
SGS AIM Competence Center.Singapore Head Quarter
RBI Consultant, Special projects
Performing consultancy on RBI implementation programs in projects on Singapore (Power Plants), Thailand (Petrochemical), Brazil (Refineries, Petrochemicals), Argentina (Refineries), and Iran (Refineries and Terminals). Delivering training and presentations about Asset Integrity Management.
SGS Kazakhstan Ltd.October 2006- Present
RBI Engineer, Plant Integrity AssuranceAksai, West Kazakhstan
Karachaganak is one of the world’s largest gas and condensate field with 3 process units, KPO (Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V) is a joint venture of BG, ENI, Lukoil and Texaco, to run this project in Kazakhstan gas fields.
- As a part of a Team of Risk based inspection/ assessment team, conducted semi quantitative risk assessment of static equipments (Pressure vessel, Exchangers, Tanks, Towers, Furnace, Boiler and Reformer), Piping system and Pressure/Safety relief valves of the process units - Vacuum distillation, Propane deasphalting, Furfural unit, Dewaxing unit, Hydrogen manufacturing unit and sulfur recovery unit.
- Conducted On-stream inspection of the identified equipments and piping based on the RBI study.
- Conduct monthly inspection meeting with higher management to review the inspection activities and to resolve the problem areas.
- Providing inspection support to project division, maintenance activity and performing regular plant inspection activities.
- Preparing inspection/repair procedure.
- Preparing Inspection budget/plan, Inspection achievement and all inspection related management reporting system.
- Monitoring of the corrosion inhibitor system, thru the process monitoring points, which were decided based on RBI study.
- Monitoring of inspection recommendations, work orders and over due equipments.