Architecture, History of Architecture, Theory of Architecture, Contemporary Art, Teaching
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure
- Prepare scale drawings
- Plan layout of project
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- Participate in international design competitions and won 1st and 3rd prize vs. worldwide famous architects such as Carlos Ferrater and Massimiliano Fuksas
• Evaluate and grade students' work, including work performed in studios.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as architectural design methods, aesthetics and design, refurbishment
• Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
• Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in professional journals, books, or electronic media.
• Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
• Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Direct and supervise workers.
Master Degree in Architecture (5 years course). Full marks and honours
Supervisor prof. arch. Paolo Zermani (distinguished full professor)
• Wide knowledge on Architectural Design and Drawing, Restoration and Refurbishment, History, Technology.