Talent Acquisition Manager - North America
VXI Global Solutions
Provides strategic direction to the planning and execution of the Local and Digital Marketing sourcing and acquisition strategies for US and Latin America geographies. While providing guidance to the branding, digital transformation, digital marketing, Business Intelligence, and PPC Management strategies, Responsible for hiring 500-800 new employees monthly in 8 cities (US/GUA). Budget management for US Geographies while optimizing the return of investment (ROI) for all involved parties. Reports to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition for VXI and functions as a liaison to the site directors, project directors, workforce management, client services, finance and our executive staff.
- Sourced & Hired 7000+ new employees with a 95% fill rate throughout 8 locations US/GT for 2018.
- Increased the hires in the 2-4 quarters by 30% while maximizing our resources. CPH*
- Increased the pipeline by 20% from last year.
- Reduced cost by 52% in the first quarter vs. last year.
- Assisted in the launch of a new site with >100% fill rate since its inception.
- Developed a Branding team to provide support for US/GT geographies. (Social Media, SEO, SEM, Branding, Lead Generation, and Business Intelligence strategies.)