MARCIO DOMINGUES DO NASCIMENTO
Executive Sr. with over 19 years experience in IT. Focused on strategy, innovation, new challenges and commitment to the organization as a whole, seeking results that reflect business improvement. Objective, realistic and extremely adaptable, strong in teamwork, I use my skills of persuasion and direct communication to help achieve the goals set out previously in my projects.
- Currently responsible for IT - Infrastructure, Telecom and Information Security BUNGE BRAZIL.
Member of the Board of Global IT - Bunge (USA / SOUTH AMERICA / EUROPE / ASIA)
- Member of Global IT Infrastructure Council
- Member of IT Global Messaging & Collaboration
- Member of Global IT Procurement Council
Current Environment: 210 Cities, 400 servers, 9,000 users - Revenue R$ 34 Billion.
Managed Team: 32 members
BUNGE BRAZIL - Head - IT Infrastructure (since May/2011)
- SAP ERP Infraestructure
- Management of IT Services
- Implementation projects (ERP Financial Modules)
- Project Implementation Business Intelligence
- Solutions Development using Olap Cubes
- Data Base Administrator
- Establishment e Management Budget for IT
- Project Implementation of Corporate Network
- Project Management
- Intranets, Extranets, B2B, B2E, B2C Solutions.
- Responsible for Projects Analyze Vulnerabilities in Corporate Networks
- Management, Network Integration of Voice and Data, and VOIP solutions.
- Management and Integrated Corporate Services (fixed telephony, mobile telephony, outsourcing of printing, outsourcing help desk)
- Virtualization deployment and Optimization Servers
- Responsible for the implementation of remote branch offices using Citrix solutions on Microsoft platform
- Acquisition and Management of Servers, Desktops, Network Equipment, Firewall and other infrastructure resources
- Datacenter Building
- Fiber Optic Links in Large Enterprises
- Business Continuity
- Risk Management
- Strategic Alignment of IT
Evian (Danone Group) - Presentation on Systems Management and Production - Evian - France
HP - (Hewlett Packard) - Presentation on International Strategy Expertise on IT Products and Services - Grenoble - France
Based on experience gained over the years, assisting my employer in achieving the agreed goals. Focus on results, teamwork and resilience.
Evaluate new opportunities in the area of information technology.
- Specialist Data and Voice Corporate Networks
- Information Security
- Microsoft Products
- Citrix Products
- Dell Products
- Firewalls (Checkpoint - Fortinet - Watchguard - Netscreen)
- Management Outsourcing (People and Third-Party Solutions)
- Management HelpDesk
- Specialist in Dealing with IT Suppliers
- IT Management (Infrastructure and Information Security) in processes of acquisition, selling and merging companies
- Asset Management IT