DIGITAL MEDIA / MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Expert driving sales, expansion, and profitability for start-up,
turnaround, and high-growth operations -
Proven top performer with start-up and venture backed experience. Unique blend of technical and managerial expertise with advanced skills in strategic and tactical planning, new market penetration, product development and launch, and resource allocation management. Track record of success driving unprecedented revenue and profitability gains within highly competitive markets.
Early- Stage ▪ Deal Maker ▪ License Agreements ▪ Product Rollout
Global Sales, Marketing & Distribution ▪ Consumer & Institutional Sales
New Media ▪ Digital ▪ Publishing ▪ Cross Platform ▪ Games
Social Communities ▪ Mobile▪ E-Books
SIGNIFICANT CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Created business plan and strategy, raising money for 2 private companies and executed the operational plan for Emblaze allowing them to raise $400M consisting of both a secondary public offering and private placement.
- Recruited and licensed independent music artists/bands for video production, allowing me to start TOKYOPOP Records, negotiated distribution agreement with Orchard, the largest distributor for independent labels.
- Ranked #2 (behind Microsoft) by PC Magazine, while at Cambrix, as having 7 of the top ranked 100 CD-ROMs in the marketplace.
- Established international vendors and test marketing peripherals, which later became branded as Packard Bell.