Founded a full-service marketing consulting agency, providing turn-key solutions to multinational companies. Clients include:
- Prostar, Inc. – acquired TV broadcast rights of the Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras and Peru professional soccer leagues for the U.S. Hispanic market; managed marketing and business development, resulting in the opening of over 60 commercial establishments and $400K in revenues during the first year.
- Ryder Systems, Inc. – launched S. B2B direct marketing campaign targeting C-Suite and senior executives, generating 40 hard account leads representing almost $20M in potential incremental revenue.
- Sony Latin America – launched pan-regional consumer campaign for the mobile electronics, Xplode, in Chile and Mexico, improving sales 4% (2,500 units), while competitors dropped 5% during the promotional period.
- KB Soccer, Inc. (President)
Co-founder of a sports management company that operates the Key Biscayne Soccer Club, a youth organization serving the Village of Key Biscayne through broad scale programs for 850 registered children, ages U3-U17 (PeeWee, Recreational, Jr. Academy and Competitive Travel).
- In 6 years, manage a net neutral $600K annual business enterprise, increasing enrollment by 340% and revenues by 62%, while meeting the demands of the multicultural community.
- Lead company strategic planning, financial reporting and overall management.
- Liaise and meet periodically with Village of Key Biscayne Director of Parks and Recreation, Youth Athletic Advisory Board and Village Council Members for program updates and lead joint initiatives.
- Placed first U15 player on the boys USSF National Team pool and turned the club into one of the top 3 programs in the Miami-Dade County based on club size and tournament performance.
- FIFA World Cup 2018 South American Qualifiers – independent sales agent for the Americas.