- Knowledge of COSO Framework and experience of SOX control testing
- Knowledge of IFRS and Statutory Reporting
- Process Improvement Orientation
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders
- Strategic planning and controlling
Background in International Audit, Internal Control and Consulting.
Dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets.
Extremely results-oriented and proactive in finding cost-effective solutions to company-wide problems.
Level of our course (130 hours). This level includes
the study of structures, functional spoken English and 584 words.
SOX Certification / Introduction to IFRS / Intangible Assets / Guaranties / Financial Statements / Cash Flow Statement / Receivables / Liabilities / Inventories / Business Combinations / Revenue Recognition - Product Business; Service Transactions; Construction Contracts / MEA Accounting / New Orders and Orders on Hand / Provisions and Accruals
Official public certificate - Training specialist.
Auditing Management Systems ISO 19011 / ISO 9001 / ISO 27001