Lead Software Engineer
Lead engineer of Java enterprise solutions. Developed health information exchange components based on IHE, HL7, CDA and DICOM, leveraging Java technologies such as Spring, Camel, Groovy and Maven. Also led the Android development, implementing end-user and enterprise applications.
- Delivered a complete clinical document generator by simplifying extensive healthcare specifications to meet client requirements. Was awarded “GE Clear Thinker” for the achievement.
- Implemented an Android enterprise messaging application, in use by GE Korea. Delivered a superior-quality system on a tight schedule, receiving a “GE Expertise” award for the performance.
- Patented a novel method for visualizing demographics of patients coordinated by a master patient index (EMPI).
- Built a system for managing information of healthcare professionals and organizations, providing a standards-based web service and LDAP storage.
- Developed an Android application that allows expecting parents to see photos, videos and graphs taken on GE ultrasound devices. Exceeded expectations by delivering with quality while beating a tight deadline.