To develop a career and grow with a company that will provide challenge and offer upward mobility.
Strong work ethic. Computer literate. Productive, organized, and goal directed. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask.
Sep 2008 - Present
2007 - 2008
2002 - 2007
Contract Processor - Cashier
- Balancing of Sales Monies | Quality Assurance | Inventory
- Data Entry | Reviewed Legal Paperwork Folders for Accuracy
- Creating Spreadsheets and Forms for Various Transactions
2001 - 2002
1999 - 2001
Records Clerk – Computer Troubleshooter
Educational Data Systems
- Reviewed Case Management File Folders for Accuracy and Content
- Created and Edited Resumes for Clients
- Entered Client Enrollment, Placement, Retention and Termination Information into LaborXchange System
- Helped Staff with Computer Related Problems | Enhanced Database
- Created Backups for Program Database | Kept Inventory of Hardware
1998 - 2000
Computer Technology – GPA 3.25
Spanish (Fluent- Full Knowledge) & English
Microsoft Word, Excell, PowerPoint & Access.