Vice President of Data Analytics
- Grew new analytics division from $0 to >$1M annual gross profit in first year.
- Hired and led a team of 5 - 8 FTEs: refactored core data load and quality processes in T-SQL; developed and put into production multiple Python and R applications for ML and PA; as well as VB applications for screen scraping and validation/repricing automation.
- Established a thriving, durable and unique work culture.
- Demonstrated the feasibility of a disruptive new model for the near-real time identification of overpayments in healthcare claims built on the cloud, ML, PA and subject matter expertise.
- Led a team of data analysts responsible for processing, repricing, validating and loading overpaid claims into client systems; grew team from 7 to 11 FTE resulting in a >50% increase in claim throughput while reducing internal and external error rates below 1%, and clearing out persistent backlogs and parking lots.
- Led cross-functional DB, applications and operations “Tiger Team” to diagnose and resolve systems-level problems with claim selection, scheduling, auditing, pricing, appeals and collections.
- Supported migration of on-premise datacenter to an agile, secure, public (AWS) cloud platform.
- Acquired new client within three months of hire via direct Business Development efforts and consulting services engagements which led to recurring annual revenue in excess of $1M.