Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis (JFCS)
- Develops public relations plans for JFCS programs, prioritizing projects to fulfill current needs and objectives. Determines the most appropriate media for communicating news, announcements, program information, etc., taking into consideration timeliness, importance, cost, etc.
- Plans and coordinates multiple external print and electronic communications. Writes, edits, and arranges for the production (design, layout, and printing) of agency magazines, annual reports, brochures, flyers, posters, etc., to be circulated to JFCS’ members, clients, volunteers, funding bodies, community organizations and their members, corporations, and the community at large
- Plans and coordinates the agency’s non-print public relations projects, including displays, audio- visual presentations, etc.
- Assists with PR material for the agency’s fundraising efforts to increase the public’s financial support of JFCS
- Writes and distributes press releases to publicize agency events and to encourage the public to avail themselves of JFCS’ services and programs
- Provides content for, maintains, and regularly updates the agency’s website and social media platforms
- Provides photography at agency and staff events
- Seeks out competitive bids for agency printing projects
- Serves on agency's Multi-Level Team, which discusses and plans long-term strategy and vision for JFCS
- Designs and resizes display ads for print publication
- Seeks opportunities to provide recognition for the agency, its staff and volunteers
- Serves as a resource person to JFCS’ staff in communications matters (edits written communications, suggests ways to communicate news and programs, etc.) upon their request and with CEO approval