Aug 2007 - Present
Aug 2006 - May 2007
Adjunct Developmental English Instructor
- Instruct students on various writing conventions.
- Raise students’ reading awareness and higher order thinking skills.
- Develop own syllabus and schedule for most effective lesson delivery.
Jan 2006 - Dec 2006
Developmental English Instructor
- Responsible for teaching Communications 100, a class for students who required additional attention to develop second language skills.
- Worked alongside students using culturally relevant content and context to help student better comprehend difficult English materials and concepts.
- Utilized curricula already in place created by veteran Navajo professor Paul Zolbrod.