Clinical dietitian and Nutritionist
- Tripoli Lebanon
Seeking a job in which, I can utilize my skills, improve my experience, and help my community.
* Pick out ideas-worth-spreading videos
* Come up with theme and games for every event
- Education Project
Assistant of Al Sindibad (Library):
* Registered students in need and performed learning schedule
* Conducted awareness sessions about Personal and Environmental Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Protection Project
* Investigated vulnerable families in Tripoli-Old Souks and Al Mina
* Filled up surveys and collected data about families' economic, health, education, shelter and legal status.
* Evaluated the situation and the degree of indigence
Responsible of Dr Bread products (gluten free, low carbohydrate, soy based and rye based bread).
* Helped and educated celiac patients about their specific food and eating habit.
* Assessed, diagnosed, advised and educated patients
* Managed and supervised food service workers
* Evaluated orphan's nutritional status.
* Conducted healthy eating lecture and prepared informative food pyramid charts
* Took over food service activities (food temperature, food sampling...)
* Educated kitchen-stuff about personal hygiene and food preparation.
Languages (English - French - Arabic)
Good computer skills (Microsoft office : Word - PowerPoint - Excel)
Advanced Sales Representative Certified by Visionaris
Certified by Leadership Innovation Academy in :
The art of persuasion
|Emotional Intelligence||Thinking Skills|