Innovation & Customer Experience Manager (Temporary)
IE Business School
Working directly with sales leadership, frontline and external relations stakeholders to develop digital transformation initiatives as well as innovation projects. Managing lean project teams, and implementing solutions that unlock process efficiency within the three strategy horizons. I am focused on current and future frontline needs and required to understand and collaborate with functions across the entire value chain.
Leading, and managing the customer experience strategy by developing company engagement and cultural transformation strategy. Defining and Managing the innovation strategy to guide the organization thought a digital transformation.
- Develop strategies for digital transformation, digital marketing, User Experience, Customer experience & customer journey
- Lead a team to develop innovation and digital transformation projects, with Agile & Lean methodologies
- Design of the customer experience and Knowledge Management strategy to compose the services with the highest value and conversion rate.
- Lead evaluation of current work processes to identify improvement strategies and projects to achieve optimization thanks to automatization projects.
- Take a strategic approach to ensure the design and implementation of optimization tools within the business is performed to high standard and consistent with the IE Strategy
- Execute analytical monitoring of process improvements for sustainment.
- Define and develop the customer experience to reduce the friction in the buying process
- Present innovation projects and initiatives to all levels of the organization and conducting training
- Identify new trends and define their use to create innovation projects that help with the customer journey strategy
- Manage partners & vendors