● In conjunction with the CEO, provided day-to-day operational oversight and direction using human, financial, and other resources to effectively and efficiently achieve association goals and enhance organizational capacity and performance.
● Orchestrated the development of operational plans; directed the implementation and integration of strategic actions and ensured measurement tools were in place.
● Oversaw the organizational structure, operating systems, and procedures, including staff training and development.
● Directed all aspects of the Association's Annual Conference; linked internal and external groups and committees and vendors.
● Provided leadership, vision, direction and assistance to all staff. Direct reports include: Director of Marketing, Director of Education, Director of Exhibits, Director of Events & Services, Advertising & Sponsorship Manager, Registration Manager, IT/Database Manager, and Facility Maintenance.
● Facilitated and integrated communication among internal and external stakeholders to improve responsiveness and enhance decision-making.
● Developed and implemented policy and procedures in accordance with the CEO, Board, federal and state agencies.
● Served as the Senior Adviser to the CEO and Board of Directors in matters related to Annual Conference and Education-related activities.