Residential Mortgage Loan Officer
San Francisco, CA
- Handles a pipeline of 20 loan files, refi/purchase
- Interview loan applicants, assess their needs and provide clear and concise information related to credit union loan products and services to determine loan purpose
- Process loan applications including operating system data entry, ordering required reports, (appraisal, title, credit, etc.) collecting financial information, and verifications
- Review, analyze, and evaluate applications for completeness of documents and compliance with credit union internal policies, procedures, as well as regulatory State and Federal compliance and secondary market lending parameters.
- Complete loan applications including initial underwriting within investor and credit union guidelines for submission with recommendations to Underwriting for approval within established standards for turnaround, quality and production.
- Prepare notification for all applications in accordance with Regulation B.
- Responsible for notification of applicant of all requests which do not conform to current lending guidelines
- Maintains overall responsibility for the loan file and documentation through processing up to underwriting approval