Delivery Project Executive
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, complex project management, multi-location, multi culture and multi-vendor delivery
- Experienced in managing multiple full life-cycle projects from business development to final delivery by institutionalizing industry proven quality processes, methods and tools.
- Extensive experience in managing external vendors for delivery of complex programs, Service Delivery Management with stringent SLAs.
- Lead complex Enterprise wide Transformation initiatives like Lean, Six Sigma - targeted to save costs, increase efficiency, C-sat, People Connect and Capability Building.
- Deliver a best-in-class Quality IT Services by deploying intelligent Metrics/KPI’s, Executing industry leading efficiency metrics (CpC, CpPH, Utilization, MTTR) and implementing defect prevention processes (Value Adds)
- Promote an effective Controls & Compliance mechanism – Enable Risk Assessment & Mitigation by driving internal audits to help plug loop holes within laid down processes.
- Enable Consistency in delivery thru predictive and preventive processes and replicating TQM models across client engagements.
- Driving continuous improvement through GDF (Global Delivery Framework) based on LEAN principles with the objective aimed to achieve; best in class IT Services and to standardize delivery processes globally.
- Leading enterprise wide CSAT Surveys/ VOC for critical accounts followed up with a detailed analysis on the findings and recommending improvement plans.
- Driving analysis and reviewing KPI trends to help identify shifts and further recommend suitable and timely actions to stake holders.