eYantra Industries Limited
Head Operations - etail Dec'06-Nov'08
Head Operations (Projects) Since Dec '08
Key Deliverables: as Head Operations (Projects)
- Overseeing budget and ensuring financial accountability.
- Functioning as Merchandising & Operations Head for interacting with all International Gifting Council (IGC) group companies.
- Networking with local, state and national agencies for successful program development and execution.
- Undertaking warehouse planning, designing and set up and warehouse expansion whenever deemed necessary.
- Creating warehouse infrastructure & processes to match global standards.
- Coordinating with various departments during incubation stage of projects to correctly access the resource requirement and completion schedule.
- Training staff into various modules of the project.
- Establishing operating procedures for project/program. Ensuring procedures meet program goals.
Key Deliverables: as Head Operations - etail
- Setting up all the operation processes for etail from product sourcing to product delivery.
- Designing and implementing SLAs for all the processes.
- Maintaining and upgrading the vendor database across all product categories.
- Working directly with vendors to develop products as per the client requirements.
- Developing methods to ascertain vendor efficiency and quality and work towards improving them.
- Sourcing and introducing new products every quarter on all Brand Stores.
- Coordinating with the sales team to understand the customer behaviour and requirements to identify customer product requirements.
- Upgrading the product portfolio by adding new categories and products.
- Maintaining high quality standard of products supplied to the end consumer.
- Handling 3rd level of customer care escalation.
- Creating operations structure for etail; executing and delivering all orders (bulk/online) for etail to the consumers within the SLAs.
- Designing Job Descriptions, Reporting formats, and KRAs for all etail operations as per the approved department structure.
- Recruiting and training the operations staff for etail operations across all levels.
- Fuinctioned as Head:
- Project for Eyantra Distribution Centre
- Project for Logoprint
- Operations team for SAP implantation in eYantra
- Pivotal in maintaining brand logo guidelines of various well known brands like HCL, Capgemini, TCS, Accenture, etc while customizing products with their brands.
- Successfully maintaining the service levels above 85% and continuously strives to improve them.
- Holds the distinction of:
- Planning, designing and making the first etail warehouse of 2500 sft operational.
- Creating and managing a customer care unit for etail.
- Significant contribution in:
- Designing & implementing COD process through in-house team across 6 offices in India.
- Designing and implementing Supplier Rating Process.
- Developing Web Inventory Project Plan and supervised its execution which was launched on Jan 2008.
- Conceptualizing and implementing Customer Servicing Department for etail.
- Developing and executing Foostor.com implementation plan.
- Led the Strategic Initiative of:
- Closing in-house Production and moving to full scale outsourcing.
- Expanding the Warehouse Infrastructure & moved operations into a new 5000 sq. ft. warehouse.
- Headed Operations team for SAP implementation in eYantra.
- Accredited to develop and implement the Plan for Eyantra Distribution Centre - India's First state of Art Design Centre with production and distribution.
- Core member of team to conceptualize and develop plans for - Foostor.in, Logoprint.in and 86400.com.
- Instrumental in launching a new Strategic Department - Ptail and appointed Head for the same.
- Adjudged to lead the Head office infrastructure revamping Plan & consolidate all Hyderabad offices into a single office.