In my capacity as Design Manager for Amazon, I collaborate, lead, Art direct, and manage a team of global multidisciplinary designers who craft experiences across platforms. The team is made up of innovative problem solvers with expertise in branding, print, digital, motion, user experience, branded events, and other design-related creative work. I have extensive experience in setting up design processes that help deliver high-quality design solutions for Amazon's customers worldwide.
- Lead and coached a team of 10+ designers handling visual design for India and North America marketplace, delivering 30K+ assets for critical marketing campaigns YoY.
- Set up an internal creative team handling UI/UX, Print Design, Video Pre-production, and Branding workstreams within Amazon
- Involved in monitoring CX/UX of retail storefronts & campaign performance analysis, built internal tools for data visualization
- Building scalable style-guides and design guidelines to standardize the use of typography, product imagery, and brand assets to deliver a consistent design experience for customers.
- Working with global Design Technologists to build automated design solutions based on regional marketplace customer preferences. Drove 50% Design Automation for IN Prime Day 2020.
- Art and Creative direction for campaigns for teams like Amazon Prime, Private brands, AWS & Restaurants
- Hired and mentored creative talent, involved in hiring contract designers for peak sale events
- Project managed and set up design processes to enable successful design experiences for priority sale events like Prime Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Great Indian Sale