Business Process Analyst
Searce Logistics & Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Utilize custom and ad hoc reports to assist other teams in managing vendor & customer debit/Credit balances, reconciliation of statement, duplicate payment/receivable, parked transactions including foreign currency, vat, custom duty accounting.
- Preparing MIS report on weekly/monthly basis and presenting to Regional Finance Managers and Directors/Controllers on conference calls.
- Process month end write off accruals for unsettled Accounts Payable/Receivable invoices, reconcile account balances and resolves variances timely and accurately.
- Prepares Journal Entries to record GL transactions primarily for Payable/Receivable. Raising dispute for incorrect claim and provide adequate resolution to settle dispute via email and telephone.
- Transitioning US Intercompany accounts payable/receivable processes.
- Provide training and providing guidance to the accounting team to optimize performance including assisting in monitoring workloads to ensure timely completion of accounts payable/receivables activities.
- Working with IT team to establish/improve/Modify the internal system as per process requirement