- Performed the required KYC screenings on customers documenting the information obtained on the client's as required by global KYC procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all AML laws, regulations, guidelines, written procedures; OFAC, CIP, KYC, customer/transaction monitoring.
- Improved and implemented customer risk rating criteria with KYC management and procedure for both consumer and corporate customer.
- Solely responsible for performing background checks and screening/researching new implementations in the process
- Enhanced Due Diligence was performed on entities via Lexis-Nexis, Google, World Check, Dun & Bradstreet and Dow Jones.
- Reviewed all required AML/ KYC Regulatory requirements for all clients and analyzing any transactions that appear unusual based on the customers profile
- Collected and documented data including SAR history KYC information and Transaction data
- Responsible for Enhanced Due diligence reviews of Consumer and Business Banking customer
- Draft detailed reviews of the investigations performed in order to determine action to be taken.
- Caught fraudulent activity more quickly and efficiently, leading to a drop in cost of fraud to the client by nearly 96%
- Provided additional analyses where needed to determine inefficiencies within the department and implemented the fixes to these problems.
- Worked with peers and managers to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.