Sumac is an easy-to-use, affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution that can be customized for clients to submit their start up business needs and customer information. The purpose of this project is to enhance the current online functionality & user experience for Sumac clients.
Worked on the research & development phase of online CRM enhancement to meet the customer needs and in-house requirement specifications.
Technology: Java, Multithreading, Swing, MySql, Git, agile, MVC, Eclipse IDE
- Implemented Spell Checker functionality on Text Area
- Developed Export Dialog to include check-box and converted hard returns to new line
- Developed Import Dialog to include check-box and converted new line to hard returns
- Developed Fiscal Year Installation Preference to be automatic instead of manual
- Got rid of previous code and converted manual operation into automatic one
- Developed feasibility to change dates in Fiscal Quarters and installation preference to be automatic instead of manual
- Added organization name to choose a contact window using Java
- Implemented add course description to session using Java
- Wrote code in Java on the front of response messages in Online Transaction Server
- Implemented to register all students from another session to the currently selected session
- Minor tweaks implemented batches and custom questions properly in Java
- Implemented exporting bulk payment status reports and filtering by date range
- Fixed date range text in report and a charge is never shown as null in report