I am an independent Team Beachbody coach. I help people achieve their fitness goals with their Beachbody programs by providing them with encouragement, access to fitness and nutritional information and tips, and a means to stay accountable.
I worked at Einstein's Bagels primarily as a cashier. While an employee at Einstein's I was told on multiple occasions that I'm a hard worker and am one of the most valued cashiers. I can be relied on to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately by my own motivation and integrity.
Worked at my father's law office during summers where I answered the phone, made copies, filed, etc.
High school and college dual enrollment
Graduated in June 2012 with an advanced honors diploma and 33 college credits
March 2012 Won first place for Poetry Out Loud state competition (see "Portfolio" for more)
- Poetry Out Loud is a poetry memorization and recitation contest for high school students
- Received $1000 for myself and my school each
- All expense paid trip to Washington D.C for National Competition
January 2012 Won first place for Poetry Out Loud district competition
- Received $200
- All expense paid trip to Reno for State competition
Aug 2011 - June 2012 We the People
- Competitive Government class culminating in a mock Congressional Hearing
October 2010 Volunteered at Kitty Ward elementary school Halloween Carnival
2008-2009 Palo Verde High School Track and Field
2008-2009 Volunteered at Leisure Center
- Raised money for food drives
- Held Senior Prom for the elderly
- Kinesiology and Nutrition; I am a Beachbody Coach and aspire to become a certified personal trainer
- Creating and editing videos for YouTube, both for school and recreation
- Writing poetry
- Dance (I was enrolled in hip-hop, but also have interest in contemporary and swing)
(see "Accomplishments and Awards.")
Poetry Out Loud newspaper coverage (See "Accomplishments and Awards").
(See "Accomplishments and Awards")