CYTEC ENGINEERED MATERIALS
As an account manager, I continued sales growth in composites and adhesives of specific accounts located within the Eastern Canada and Mexico, including the negotiation of all Long Term Agreements, customer requests for proposal, structuring of cost and competitive price formats, marginal income analysis, and negotiation of procurements.
- Grew the portfolio by 50% in one year by retaining existing customers and increasing product penetration.
- Negotiated long term agreements averaging over $30 million over a five-year term.
- Singlehandedly produced all monthly reports and forecasts for corporate Head Office in Arizona.
- Maintained, planned, and budgeted for customer inventories covering hundreds of different products (the company sells over 5,000 different products).
- Acted as the interface between the sales and the technical specialists.
- Provided financial sales projections by thoroughly reviewing customer contracts, bills of material and proposed aircraft build rates
- Forecast customer material consumption rates in order to provide an uninterrupted supply of materials to support production.