Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
- Reporting & Analytics: Drove tagging initiatives and implementation strategy to ensure digital marketing efforts were measured accurately and appropriately. Provided monthly dashboard reporting to executive team including website, operations, direct mail and campaign results, as well as optimization recommendations.
- Media & Campaign Management: Developed online campaign strategy and tactics for 3rd party business units, comprised of email, social media and SEO efforts. Established campaign objectives and reporting of marketing programs’ ROI effectiveness. Provided insights and analysis for all promotional initiatives using a variety of analytics programs, including Google Analytics and Adobe Reports & Analytics.
- Search Engine Optimization: Developed content strategy focused on top revenue generating keywords. Wrote, optimized and refined all text including meta-data, descriptions and on-page content contributors. Monitored and reported on all domain/page authority scores, crawl results and error reports.
- Email Marketing: Managed campaign strategy and deployment including creative vision/direction, list segmentation, scheduling, and deployment. Experienced with all subscriber list segmentation and data extension models. Integrated Adobe Report tracking within email platform and provided a variety of reports to stakeholders, including standard KPI reporting, MOM and YOY growth trends.
- UX/Content Management: Managed and maintained all promotions and content across multiple sites using Sitecore technology. Implemented all on site SEO recommendations (and assured implementation was done correctly using QA scripts). Developed and executed website monitoring scripts using Keynote technology. Assisted with wireframe development, creative mockups, usage scenarios, navigation maps and style guidelines for new product launch.