OneDelta Synergies Private Limited.
In OneDelta, I created Three Products from Requirements to Design to Release. When the product was stable, other team members were hired, and I moved to the next project.
With each new project I incorporated the lessons learned from previous project and introduced new framework, database or development methodology.
- Clickcab : Cab booking platform for the Corporate Taxi Hiring companies. (Aug 2015 - Present)
The features include :
- Notifications of booking acceptance, vehicle arrival and Invoice amount via the android app, as well as SMS.
- Instant invoice email (and SMS) sent asynchronously at the end of the ride.
- Role based access control means different login has access to the functionality allowed to that role, and to the login.
Tech Stack : Eve (Flask based) REST API framework, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Google Maps API, Google Distance Matrix API, Automated testing using pytest
Java for the Android app, AngularJS for the frontend : These parts were outsourced initially, later handled by other team members.
Msg91 used for SMS notifications.
- Transaxions : Document Repository for the VCs (May 2014 - Aug 2015)
Tech Stack : Web2py, PostgreSQL, Webfaction
- Complius : Legal Compliance Management (July 2012 - May 2014)
Complius is built on the unique algorithm that matches numerous acts and rules of the Indian law with 5 different parameters for a specific company. It then generates the list of various activities that a company needs to comply with at various intervals.
Access control mechanism allows various users to see "tasks" assigned to them based on their role and location.
Tech Stack : Web2py, MySQL, Webfaction