Feb 2012 - Aug 2013
As a QA Engineer, performed software testing and quality assurance of company’s Axis application, a real time cloud to ground graphics application working under Agile (Scrum) software development environment.
-Took a leading role in test automation and manual testing, actively involved in creation of detailed test plans test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
-Responsible for conducting smoke, functional, UI, regression and ad-hock testing of Axis cloud based online TV graphic applications built using Flash and Flex.
-As a member of the Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Utilized HP Functional Test Suite (HP QuickTest Pro, HP Quality Center) for test automation.
- Tested Axis Content Management System (CMS) including user roles, workflows, and privileges.
- Identified, analyzed, and documented defects utilizing Team Foundation Server as defect tracking system.
- Worked closely with Development team, BA and QA teams as well as Stakeholders and members of Management.
- Took an active role in static testing activities such as design review and requirements inspections to identify ambiguity and inconsistency in requirements as well as improve UIUX