ApplicationDeveloperatNikeInc Apr2011 - TillDate
SeniorSoftwareEngineeratPlexis Apr2010 - Apr2011
SeniorSoftwareEngineeratEASi Jan2007 - Mar2010
SeniorSoftwareEngineer/AnalystatZFP-IT Jul2004 - Oct2006
Programmer/DBSupportatConvergys Feb2003 - Jun2004
SoftwareProgrammeratRayaruInfoway Aug2000 - Nov2002
Implemented Single Sign On using Kerberos protocol with constraineddelegation for allthe.netapplicationsaccessingTeradataandSQLServerdatabases.
Developed DC DRS Dashboard reports in SQL Reporting Services.
Plexis Health care is a provider for extremely powerful solutions for Benefit Administration and Claims Processing to enhance the productivity & efficiency of the clients and provides unparalleled data control, allowing a stable health care platform.
- Involved in development, analysis and designing of enterprise level Claim processing adjudication application (Quantum Choice).
- Involved in Design and Development of Multi-Threaded Windows Services using VB.NET
- Managed the Rapid Response Team for supporting and the solving customer specific issues.
- Creating SQL Server stored procedures, functions to implement the data processing logic.
- Involved in the design and development of Windows Forms using C# and Visual Basic.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyze business requirements and create technical specifications and/or design documents to implement new modules.
- Implemented Section 508 compliance in the existing solutions.
- Working in pilot team to create quick prototypes using Telerik WPF controls and helped in migrating the source control system from Tortoise SVN to TFS 2010.
- Worked with Crystal Reports XI.
EASi is the one of the major software company that is specialized in Stock Options Accounting. Easiadmin.com is a complete web-based enterprise collaboration tool that enables real-time accounting, taxation, tracking, reporting and administration of equity compensation plans.
- Involved in designing and development ofASP.Net 2.0 pages after procuring the business requirements and change requests from the client.
- Created windows service that dynamically generates the PDF reports in bulk.
- Used master pages to create consistent layout thorough out the application.
- Developed several helper classes and Data Access Layer for code reusability and extensively used OOPS concepts in development.
- Written PL/SQL functions & stored procedures to secure the business critical functionality at the back end.
- Designed developed and implemented web user controls for consistency & reusability across the application.
- Integrated several third party utilities like ISharpZipLib, Dynamic PDF.
- Involved in Unit testing, debugging, problem solving, system testing, integration testing and regression testing and assisted to build test & release environments.
- Responsible for reviewing the code, release scripts and test plans.
- Responsible for technical support to the development team during development and bug fixing.
- Responsible for allocating and tracking of the tasks to the development and test team and sending the task status to the clients using TFS.
Case Management System (CMS)
Case Management System was designed to automate Case Management operations of the Commission for Investigation and Prosecution. CMS has 5 modules, cases, accused, court decisions, auditing and reporting. CMS is designed to manage the millions of records involving case management operations. Each module is designed to automate a particular case work flow.
- Designed and Developed case management application which consisted of 120 ASPX pages that interact with a SQL Server 7 database via ADO.Net
- Performed all aspects of the SDLC from inception to delivery of product.
- Led a team of 5 and coordinated with the Project Coordinator and with client requirements
- Created a design specification and technical requirement document (TRD).
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies (C#, VB.NET)
- Developed Web Services using C#, WSDL
- Developed several reports using Microsoft SQLServerReportingServices.
Facilities information System
FIS is designed to provide instant access to graphical and non-graphical information through user friendly interface. FIS system is developed to integrate other systems through versatile query and reporting modules. FIS provides a interface where end user can get high level and granular information about the facilities ex: details of floor plans and equipment layouts
- Involved with Product managers in Product requirement document (PRD) and developed System requirement specification(SRS)
- Instrumental in integrating Autodesk Map guide 6.0 with FIS
- Developed a toolbar for graphic controls (Drag, Pan, Click a point, Zoom and locator map) using Map Guide APIs
- Implemented a dynamic form generator based on attributes of equipment/service/site
- Coordinated development effort with our team and cross functional teams
Environment: ASP.Net, ASP, Visual C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2000, MS-Visual Studio.Net, Visual Source Safe, IIS 5.1 and Windows XP/2000
Subscription Management System was developed to communicate with remote databases used by ministry of information and GIS. SMS manage subscriptions to the Postal Address Program and enables users to add, view or edit subscription information and generate account details reports.
- Designed and developed SMS system in Arabic using multi language kit from .Net Platform.
- Participated in designing the database for this application and successfully completed and deployed on time
- Responsible for software architecture, development and design in a Microsoft Development Environment. Includes development of .Net web applications written in VB.Net, ASP.Net and ADO.Net in conjunction with SQL Server 2000.
- Performed project management duties including requirements gathering to generate system requirement specifications and user requirements documents.
- Front-end and back-end development of intranet web applications for business users written in, VB.Net, ASP.Net and ADO.Net using MS-Visual Studio.Net.
Programmer/DB Support, Convergys India Limited, Bangalore
Convergys India maintains an offshore customer support database's for Microsoft, Toys R Us, FedEx. Database support team maintains database, job scheduling, troubleshoot the issues and support the engineering teams.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of Oracle 9i and SQL Server
- Oracle Database Server installation and Database Creation
- Database structure and privilege management
- Creation of databases, table spaces, and necessary rollback segments with storage characteristics by estimating the table sizes
- Job Scheduling maintains the daily backup schedules, set up user-requested (ad hoc) jobs, and follow-ups on any overnight problems or issues
- Creating and granting of Users, Roles, and Privileges to users.
- Database Designing and Programming in SQL, Stored Procedure/Function using PL/SQL
- Develop Backup and Recovery procedures using OS scripts, and Database
- Developed a middle tire data access layer "Dbhandler" which talks to the SQL Server database from any application. All the transactions that can be performed over a database are implemented in this DLL like getting a dataset or insertion or update etc.
- Created a Knowledge base site to support the technical support executives.
- Created a web application to trace the active directory resources allotted to the users.
This is an in-house project used to organize Online Examinations. The questions, choices and answers are placed in structured format in a question bank. The student ID is generated automatically. The user has to enter the name and number of questions. The servlet generates random questions from the question bank. Presentation engine displays all the questions in an HTML page with the choices. Results module evaluates the questions and gives the performance of the student with the score and grade.
- Architect and develop Web based Personalization platform for Rayaru Infoway Limited. Personalization allows to deliver targeted areas of tests through personalized Web pages, E-mail, Used Java (Java Script and Java Servlets)
- Developed Use Cases and finally Class Diagrams for the project.
- Used PL/SQL to load the database and JDBC to access the Oracle database.
- Designed Servlets to generate dynamic Web Pages on Java Web Server.