- Team Management – 2 persons;
- Executive Search projects management – proposals submission, setting up research strategy, identification of candidates (search and sourcing), interviewsevaluation, candidates referrals and report, presentation of the short-list to the client and acts as a broker between client and candidate offer;
- Project Management – responsible for coordinating the research team work, administrative proceedings, issuing invoices and clients payments;
- Clients Relationship Management - understand the business models and sector best practices, advise in the decision-making;
- Develop a network of candidates and manage their aspirations and career search;
- Manage clients and candidates recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage;
- Focus on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM).