- Managed the accurate and timely processing of up to 5.8 million dollars for Office of STEM Education and OSE PreCalculus Online Learning Development.
- Keep accurate and current account balances
- Manage and reconcile to general ledger
- Responsible for departmental and post award financial and budgeting transactions.
- Advise and oversee representatives of partnering school districts and UGA Faculty to ensure that their financial submissions meet grant and UGA requirements.
- Maintain and provide work tasks for Graduate Assistants Assist STEM departments and faculty in budget development of teaching/research projects, ensure that personnel, fringe, travel funding, and materials and supply funds requested meet the needs of the project and are adequate.
- Process budget amendments, JV's, personnel documents and other financial documents required or needed. Process hiring for OSE employees as well as Graduate and Research Assistants.
- Serve as liaison between UGA department faculty and granting agency.
- Responsible for maintaining and providing all requests for budgetary audits from OSE and partner school districts.
- Request formal vendor quotes for contract renewal at end of term as dictated by Contract Operations.
- Athens GA